Before you start deploying, you may want to see if you’re meeting all the prerequisites for deployment. Ensure that you have:
- Kubernetes Cluster available with given system requirements.
Installed Azure CLI on your client machine.Once you install the Azure CLI on your client machine, follow the steps given on the page Connecting to AKS cluster.
- Installed Kubernetes Kubectl CLI on your client machine.
- Installed Helm CLI 3.1 or above on your client machine.
- Administrator rights on the Kubernetes cluster level.
- Set up two databases to host Adeptia backend and log database with given system requirements.
- The database that meets the following requirements:
- It is accessible through TCP/IP. The port must be fixed and opened.
- Make sure that you have set the database collation to case-insensitive.
You have the below database permissions for Adeptia backend and log database.
Ensure that you have permission to
MS SQL server
Use SQL authentication mode only.
CREATE TABLE, ADD COLUMN, CREATE INDEX, DROP COLUMN, DROP INDEX, DROP TABLE, CREATE PROCEDURE, ALTER PROCEDURE, EXECUTE, and DROP PROCEDURE for SQL Server database.
Oracle Use Oracle authentication mode only.
CREATE SESSION, CREATE TABLE, CREATE ANY TABLE, ALTER ANY TABLE, DROP ANY TABLE, DELETE ANY TABLE, SELECT ANY TABLE, UPDATE ANY TABLE, INSERT ANY TABLE, CREATE ANY INDEX, ALTER ANY INDEX, DROP ANY INDEX, CREATE PROCEDURE, CREATE ANY PROCEDURE, ALTER ANY PROCEDURE, DROP ANY PROCEDURE, EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE, CREATE VIEW, CREATE ANY VIEW.
Refer to the following script to create a User/Schema with required permissions in Oracle database.
- Whitelist in the firewall for incoming and outgoing traffic for using business applications such as QuickBooks, Salesforce, or any other.