SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP help organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
SAP system consists of a number of fully integrated modules, which covers virtually every aspect of the business management. As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. SAP helps you streamline your processes, giving you the ability to use live data to predict customer trends – live and at the moment.
For more information, click here.
This application is available at Destination only and is accessible to licensed users only. Contact Adeptia Support Team for the license.
Configuring SAP in Adeptia Connect
Adeptia SAP Accelerator uses SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo and SAP IDoc) to communicate with SAP server. If you have a marketplace account, you can download SAP installation files from http://service.sap.com/connectors. After installing SAP Java connectors, you need to configure Adeptia Connect. To communicate with SAP Server and to process IDocs, Adeptia's SAP Integration service provides several business processes that work together. These business processes use activities to retrieve documents, perform IDoc translations, and send documents. These business processes must be used together in a sequence.
- Go to SAP Market Place http://service.sap.com/connectors.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Download SAP Java Connector.
- Copy the following native files from the downloaded package at the mentioned locations.
Copy sapjco.dll to C:/Windows/System32 and C:/Windows/SysWOW64
- Copy libsapjco3.so to usr/libs and .../<AdeptiaInstallDir>/Serverkernel/ext/SAP/native (create folders - SAP and native, if does not exist).
- Copy sapjco3.jar and sapidoc3.jar to .../<AdeptiaInstallDir>/Serverkernel/ext/SAP directory.
- Go to .../<AdeptiaInstallDir>/Serverkernel/etc directory, open launcher.properties file in the Text Editor, and add the following entries for the native SAP files.
#Kernel JVM parameters
KN:JVM: -Xms512M -Xmx2048M -Xrs -Djava.library.path=[AdeptiaInstallDirectory]/ServerKernel/ext/SAP/native
#Webrunner JVM parameters
WB:JVM: -Xms128M -Xmx2048M -Xrs -Djava.library.path=[AdeptiaInstallDirectory]/ServerKernel/ext/SAP/native
To know how to create SAP Client and SAP Server. follow the links below: