Following are the issues that are fixed in this release.
- Process Designer would not open in Linux operating system.
- While creating an excel target with append mode, the excel target is not appended and the record is overwritten.
- When a numeric value starts with zero maps to the JSON target, the leading zeroes are discarded. (Ticket #9024)
- When you make a clone of a node of WSDL schema, it takes a lot of time to clone a node and almost all of the elements of a node are missing. (Ticket #9095)
- Process Flow hangs when executing with bad X12 file at source. (Ticket #9006)
- Unable to process EDI Files with multiple FA/GP GS.
- In the resulting list of Project modified activities, the modified date is displayed incorrectly.
- B2B Dashboard screen is unable to fetch data for users belonging to multiple groups.
- While executing a process flow, FTP Source is not loaded into memory.
- The table chart in the Dashboard does not show all columns that are listed while editing or defining DashBoard Component. This happens only with pie or bar charts.
- If the XML file contains invalid characters then process flow generates a blank output file at the target.
- While executing JSON Schema at the target with a single record then the target file is generated with a node ‘item’ tag.
- An unstable source file is triggered by the FTP and File events.
- While executing a process flow with large file size (1.5 GB) then Java heap space error occurs.
- While downloading large file size from FTP server, a high memory consumption error occurs.
- In a clustered environment with two nodes Primary (N1) and Secondary (N2)
- When N1 goes down due to network outage and N2 becomes the primary node. After the network is resumed and N1 joins back, the swapping or joining is not be streamlined and displays error.
- When the secondary node becomes Server (Primary) due to an outage of the network, it joins other nodes as a member of the cluster but does not start the "Server Failure Detection Thread" on member node.
In a B2B inbound relationship, if an EDI file that has multiple GS segments and one of the GS contains multiple FA 997 transactions, then the first FA gets processed and successive FAs get stuck in Ready status. Whereas, all FA 997 should move to Success status. After the fix, this queued FAs get processed and shown in the Success status.
- Automated Resending Failed 997 in EDI transactions. A functionality has been added to resend the EDI outbound document, in case it is stuck in the queue.
Patch Deployment Guide