This feature is available in:
Steps to Register a Process Flow with a Trigger Event
- On the Adeptia Suite homepage, click the Develop tab.
Go to Events > Event Registry.
The Manage Event Registry screen is displayed (see Figure 704).
Figure 704: Manage Event Registry
- Click the Create New link. The Create Event Registry screen is displayed
- Enter the name and description of the new Event Registry activity in the textboxes Name and Description respectively.
Select the required Events activity.
To learn how to create event activity, refer to Creating Triggers and Events section.
- To select an existing event activity, select the Use Existing radio button and select the event activity from the dropdown list.
- To create a new event activity, select the Create New radio button, select the event type from the dropdown list and then click Create Event button. This displays the selected Create Event screen.
- Enter the required parameters and click Save in the Create Event screen to save the event activity and return to Create Event Registry screen.
- Select the required Trigger Event from the dropdown list Event Name.
Select the required process flow from the dropdown list Process Flow Name (see Figure 705).
Figure 705: Create Event Registry
- Click the Save button.