You can also define the required character set encoding while designing schema if the characters set used in the source and target schema are different than the character set encoding defined at the application level. By default, the character set encoding defined at the application level will be applicable at the schema creation level.
Steps to set character set encoding while designing schema
- On the Adeptia Suite homepage, click the Develop tab.
- Go to Services > Schema and then click the required schema type. For details on how to create schema, refer to Creating Schema section.
Click Advanced Properties to expand the hierarchy.
All items in Advance Properties are displayed (see Figure 746).
Figure 746: Advance Properties
- Change the default character set encoding to the required character set encoding in the textbox Character Set Encoding.
- Set rest of the advance properties as required.
- Click Save to save and apply the set character set encoding to the selected schema type.