WebDAV is a method for allowing remote access to local folders via an HTTP-based web browser. The WebDAV Source activity provides the ability to specify files that is stored in a WebDAV Server, as a source.
This feature is available in:
Steps to create WebDAV Source Activity
- On the Adeptia Suite homepage, click the Develop tab.
Go to Services > Source and then click WebDAV. The Manage WebDAV Source screen is displayed (see Figure 207).
Figure 207: Manage WebDAV Source
- Click the Create New link. The Create WebDAV Source screen is displayed.
- Enter the name and description of the new WebDAV Source in the textboxes Name and Description respectively.
- Enter the name of the WebDAV Server and Server port on which WebDAV Server is running, in the textboxes Server Name and Server Port respectively. For example, enter the server name WebDAV1 and the server port number 8080.
If the WebDAV is secured i.e. username and password are required to access it, then select the Secure checkbox and enter the username and password of the WebDAV Server in the User ID and Password fields respectively. Re-enter the password in the textbox Confirm Password.
- Enter the source file with full path in the File Name (full path) field (see Figure 208).
Figure 208: WebDAV Source Activity
To learn about Advanced Properties refer to Changing Advanced Properties section.
- Click Advance Properties to set the values of the advance properties related with WebDAV Source Activity.
Click the Save button.
You can verify the WebDAV source activity at design time. For this, click Test. This verifies the values in the Server Name and Server Port fields and checks whether the source activity actually exists in the specified location.