Go to Develop > Process > Process Flow.
On the Process Flow Manage screen, click the process flow to edit.
- On the Edit Process Flow window, select ERROR from the Logging Level drop-down list.
Select DELETE ON SUCCESS from the Repository File Retention drop-down list. This option is available in Adeptia Suite v6.2 or later.
- Expand Advanced Properties.
- Clear Recoverable Process Flow check box.
- Select NO LOGGING from the Activities Logging Retention drop-down list.
- Click Save.
If you have a large number of concurrent process flows then you need to configure the following:
- If a large number of concurrent process flows are executing in the Adeptia Server, then ensure that number of concurrent connections to the backend and log databases are set to appropriate values. You can configure this in the ...<AdeptiaInstallFolder>/ServerKernel/etc/server-configure.properties file.
Here are the properties that need to be modified:
abpm.jdo.maxActive (for backend database)
abpm.logdb.pool.maxActive (for log database)
Restart Adeptia Services after changing these properties.
- Running a large number of concurrent process flows requires more memory to be assigned to Adeptia Kernel. You need to assign sufficient memory to Adeptia Kernel to execute the process flows. To configure memory assigned to Adeptia Kernel, you need to change the following in
#Kernel JVM parameters KN:JVM: -Xms512M –Xmx1024M -Xrs -XX:PermSize=64M -XX:MaxPermSize=128ds
-Xms represents initial memory assigned to Adeptia Kernel at startup.
-Xmx represents the maximum memory assigned to Adeptia Kernel (if available).
- There may be a need to increase the Operating System (OS) configuration for the maximum allowed open file handles. Please check the help for your OS to see how to increase this parameter.