- The system threw an error while executing a SOAP Provider for which the security policy had encryption enabled for both outgoing and incoming messages.
- Users were not able to generate the PDF of a Process Flow using the Generate PDF option in WebPD.
Users were not able to connect to Azure SQLMi with AD authentication.
The Process Flow with email notification activity aborted with Read Timeout error.
System was not able to read Krb5.conf file while connecting to Kafka using Kerberos authentication.
- Users were not able to migrate the objects exported from the LDAP enabled AC v3.5 to the AC v4.0 environment.
- Users were getting error while trying to move to the next screen from the Select Files/Folders page when they selected Individual Activities in the Select Export Criteria field to create the export xml file using the Solution Promotion.
Adeptia Connect v4.0.2
Adeptia releases the version, AC v4.0.2, that includes the following new feature, enhancements, and bug fixes. The documentation for AC v4.0.2 remains the same as that for AC v4.0.
- You can now use Azure Blob as an activity in a Process Flow.
- You can now define pod annotation and pod label at global level in the global values.yaml file.
- You can now define pod annotation for webapp-gateway, autoscaler, and event microservices under their respective sections in the global values.yaml file.
- You can now use Datadog with Java Agent for logging and monitoring purposes.
- The JSON Schema was taking longer than expected to process the records in a file.
- When Azure AD authentication was enabled on application databases, the AIMAP service was getting failed to run.
- The SOAP/REST provider, published as a Webhook or a Process Flow, was getting failed to execute on dedicated queue.
- Users were not able to deploy the application with Horizontal Pod Autoscaling (HPA) enabled.
Application package location
Adeptia Connect application (AC v4.0) is available as a Helm package in the ArtifactHUB. The migration Helm and roles zip also reside at ArtifactHUB. Here are their respective locations.
- adeptia-connect: adeptia-connect 4.0.0 · adeptiainc/adeptia-connect (artifacthub.io)
- migration: migration 4.0.0 · adeptiainc/adeptia-connect-migration (artifacthub.io)
- roles: roles 4.0.0 · adeptiainc/adeptia-connect-roles (artifacthub.io)
For the Helm package of other versions, select the appropriate version from the CHART VERSIONS section of the respective package in ArtifactHUB.
To know about how to install the application using the Helm package, click here.
AC v4.0 documentation
You can visit the AC v4.0 documentation for detailed information on the application architecture, deployment, implementation, maintenance, and anything that you want to know about the application.