- It can run as a cloud native-application.
- Different microservices can be scaled as per need.
- High availability.
- Automated deployment and upgrade through CD pipeline.
- Centralized monitoring and logging.
What it offers
The GA release of Adeptia Connect v4.0 comprises the following Microservices.
The baseline for this version is AC v3.5. It also includes all the hot fixes on v3.5 (up to 3.5.12). Therefore, all the functionalities remain the same as those in AC v3.5.
Adeptia Connect v4.0.1
Adeptia releases the version, AC v4.0.1, on the top of AC v4.0 and it includes the following new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. The documentation for AC v4.0.1 remains the same as that for AC v4.0.
- The system threw an error while executing a SOAP Provider for which the security policy had encryption enabled for both outgoing and incoming messages.
- Users were not able to generate the PDF of a Process Flow using the Generate PDF option in WebPD.
Users were not able to connect to Azure SQLMi with AD authentication.
The Process Flow with email notification activity aborted with Read Timeout error.
System was not able to read Krb5.conf file while connecting to Kafka using Kerberos authentication.
- Users were not able to migrate the objects exported from the LDAP enabled AC v3.5 to the AC v4.0 environment.
- Users were getting error while trying to move to the next screen from the Select Files/Folders page when they selected Individual Activities in the Select Export Criteria field to create the export xml file using the Solution Promotion.
Application package location
Adeptia Connect application (AC v4.0) is available as a Helm package in the ArtifactHUB. The migration Helm and roles zip also reside at ArtifactHUB. Here are their respective locations.
To know about how to install the application using the Helm package, click here.
AC v4.0 documentation
You can visit the AC v4.0 documentation for detailed information on the application architecture, deployment, implementation, maintenance, and anything that you want to know about the application.