- Configure larger Kernel Memory
- Configure Database connection Pool
- Configure Queue Processor
- Configure Clustering
- Reduce number of discrete steps in flow by using custom plugins.
- Enable JDO Caching
- Set correct logging level
- Optimize TCP settings if you are using Windows OS.
To know how to deploy clustering, refer the Deploying Clustering section of Adeptia Suite Developer Guide.
To know how to enable JDO caching, refer the Enabling Caching section of Adeptia Suite Developer Guide.
To know how to set correct logging level, refer the section Configure Logging Level.
If Adeptia Suite is installed on Windows operating system, then you should also optimize TCP settings to avoid port exhaustion. For detailed steps, refer http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa560610(v=bts.20).aspx .