- Go to the …/AdeptiaServer/ServerKernel/etc folder.
Open quartz.properties file in Notepad.
- Adjust the value of the parameters - threadCount and misfireThreshold.
org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold = 60000, where 60000 is the default value.
org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount = 50
misfireThreshold: Time interval (in milliseconds) to consider an event as misfire event.
threadCount: Total number of working threads to execute scheduled events. The value depends on the number of events to be executed at the scheduled time.
If an event is not fired at its scheduled time, the event is considered as a delayed event. When the thread and system become available, the delayed event will be fired. This will happen as long as delay is not more than misfire threshold. If the delay is more than misfire threshold, the event is considered as a misfired event.
At times, we need to fire large number of events at the schedule time but due to the following reasons, events may not fire at its schedule time.
- No thread available
- System is busy
- Log Cleanup. Make sure that:
- Log cleanup is configured properly and retain time should be as less as possible. For more information, refer to Log Cleanup.
- Redefine cron expression. For information on Cron expression, refer to Cron Expression.
- Email parameters are configured properly. For information on how to configure email parameters, refer to Configure Mail Server Parameters in Update System Properties.