- Configure larger Kernel Memory
- Configure Database connection Pool
- Configure Queue Processor
- Configure Clustering
- Reduce number of discrete steps in flow by using custom plugins.
- Enable JDO Caching
- Set correct logging level
- Optimize TCP settings if you are using Windows OS.
For information on how to deploy clustering, refer to Deploying Clustering section of Adeptia Suite Developer Guide.
For information on how to enable JDO caching, refer to Enabling Caching section of Adeptia Suite Developer Guide.
For information on how to set correct logging level, refer to Configure Logging Level.
If Adeptia Suite is installed on Windows operating system, then you should also optimize TCP settings to avoid port exhaustion. For more information, refer http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa560610(v=bts.20).aspx .